Participating in a C2C missions trip to Paapa & Chioya, Guatemala impacts everyone's lives in a profound way. We encourage you to consider being involved in the next missions trip. Below are some basic details outlining what your commitment is for this summer's mission trip:
- Participate in the missions trip to Guatemala in 2013, scheduled for July 20-27.
- Approximate cost is $1,200*/person.
- Active participation in fund raising efforts is expected. Fund raising is a team effort. All money raised goes into one lump sum to cover the cost of the work project and then is divided among the team to help cover the cost per person.
- *Fund raising efforts are aimed at reducing the per person cost by a maximum of $700. Every participant pays a minimum of $500.
- Sponsoring a child in the communities we serve is encouraged, but not required.
- Regular attendance in meetings for training, trip planning, and fund raising are required. As the travel date draws closer, the team meets approximately bi-weekly on a mutually agreed upon schedule.